This Policy applies regardless of what technologies, methods, and means you use to visit the Website. Therefore, we recommend that you read this Policy carefully and make a copy so that you can review it in the future.
I. What is a cookie and for what purposes is it used?
A cookie is a small data storage file that is stored on your computer, mobile phone, tablet, or other mobile device that you use to access websites. This file stores information about your website navigation. In this way, the devices that you use to access the website will remember this data when you visit the website again. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for you to use the website effectively and more easily. Cookies are also used on the Website and on the websites of third parties so that we can provide you with tailored services, products, or offers.
Main purposes of using cookies are as follows:
- To collect certain technical data to allow for more effective use of the Website,
- To collect information about your preferences and habits related to browsing and using the Company’s Website,
- To collect personal data such as your IP address to fulfill statutory and contractual obligations, particularly under the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Suppression of Crimes Committed by means of Such Publication and the Regulations Governing the Publications on the Internet.
II. What Kind of Data Do You Process with Cookies?
Cookies, depending on their type, generally collect data about your browsing and usage preferences on the device which you use to access the Website. Such data includes all information about the pages you access, the products you review, and your navigation on the Website.
III. What Type of Cookies Do You Use in What Ways?
We use different types of cookies on the Website. These include mandatory cookies, functional cookies, analytics/performance cookies, and targeting/advertising cookies.
Types of Cookies in Terms of Usage:
Mandatory Cookies: These cookies are those absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. These cookies are needed to manage the system, prevent fraudulent actions, and if blocked, the Website will not be able to work.
Functional Cookies: These cookies are those used to give you a more advanced and easy-to-use experience. For example, they perform functions such as remembering your previous preferences to allow you to conveniently access some content on the Website. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
Analysis/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze and understand the functioning of the Website and interact with you to improve the Website.
Targeting /Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to identify and provide you with content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below. However, blocking these cookies will not completely block the advertising content, only ads with general content will be served instead of ads that may be of interest to you.
Types of Cookies in Terms of Storage Time:
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies remain on a person’s device until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are often used to measure the user’s website browsing and preferences.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to separate the user’s visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. These cookies are deleted when the user closes the web page they are visiting or remain passive for a certain period of time. Targeting and tracking cookies are used on the Website to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to improve the effectiveness of these services. These cookies may remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, primarily the IP address of your device. The Website uses both first part and third pary cookies to collect information, remember your interests and demographic data, serve targeted ads, and identifies click and impression counts of ads, track other uses of advertising services, and determine the ratio of interactions related to ad impressions and advertising services to improve ads. The Website uses social plugins that link to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the Website and use these plug-ins, the Website refers you directly to the server of the selected social network. The content offered by the plug-in is then transmitted directly from social networks to your web browser and added to the website you are visiting. In this way, the relevant social network can access and process your data and link it with the data belonging to your account in the relevant social network.
Please note that we have no influence or control over the scope of data that social networks process through plug-ins. For more information on for what purpose, using what method, and for how long social networks will process your personal data, please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the respective social network.
IV. How Can You Prevent Cookies Use?
• Internet Explorer
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon in the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the “Tools” button and then “Internet Options”.
3. Tap or click the “Privacy” tab, then move the slider under “Settings” to block all cookies, and then tap or click “OK”.
• Microsoft Edge
1. On the upper-right corner of the Microsoft Edge browser, click the section with the ellipsis mark and scroll to the “Settings” section.
2. After selecting “Choose what to clear” on the new window, select the cookies that you want to remove on the new window.
3. There are several section here. You can start the removal process by choosing whichever you wish.
• Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your device.
2. Click “More tools” at the top right.
3. Click “Advanced” at the bottom.
4. Under “Privacy and security, ” click “Content settings”.
5. Click “Cookies”.
6. Search for the name of the Website under “All cookies and site data”.
7. Click the Remove icon to the right of the Website.
• Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the Menu button of Firefox and select “Options”.
2. Select the “Privacy and Security” panel and go to the “History” section.
3. Choose “Use custom settings for history”.
4. Click the “Show cookies…” button. This will display the cookies window.
5. In the search field, type the name of the website whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies that match your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the “Delete selected” button.
7. Close the cookies window by clicking the exit button. Then close the “about: preferences” page.
1. Select Safari > Preferences.
2. Click “Privacy”.
3. Click “Website Data”.
4. Select one or more websites, and then click “Delete” or “Delete all”.
Learn more about how to do manage cookies on other major web browsers on https://www.esb.org.tr/cerez-bellek or https://www.aboutcookies.org.
You can also delete all cookies that the websites you visit leave behind through third-party software.
V. Contact Us
You can use one of the means of communication below to submit all your questions and opinions about the Policy:
Address: Maslak Mahallesi Büyükdere Cad. Maslak İş Hanı No: 239 / 3 PK: 34485 Sarıyer / İstanbul