Collaborations with Colleges
Every year, we get together with students by collaborating with various universities to discover potential talents and assess them for our internship and fresh graduate programs.
We develop a working model in which the aim is to raise the awareness of participants about professional life, business lines and positions and introduce new viewpoints to them throughout the internship program.
We offer experiencing a professional working life at Data Market to ambitious, excited, dynamic young talents with a set vision who believe that they will make a difference.
Below you can find the processes that we apply when selecting teammates for our company who are in harmony with our strategic goals, share the same values with us and contribute to our vision;
- CV review,
- Competency-based interviews,
- Foreign language proficiency assessments,
- Technical qualification assessments,
- Project applications,
- Inventory and test applications
Performance and Skill Management
In our company, where continuing education and development is one of the core values, we aim to improve our performance each day by adopting the management system with the goals, and we follow our performance results on a platform that can be monitored instantly.
- Setting the goals in line with strategies
- Target realizations, monitoring and result evaluation
- Feedback and planning development actions
We review our organizational structure in the light of work and process analyses, productivity measurements, sectoral changes, market needs each year, and we make changes in our organization based on the results of our training development and performance evaluation. At the end of these works, we determine promotions and appointments.
Education and Continuous Development
We implement various training development and education programs within the scope of “Data Market Academy”, which is open for the participation of all our employees in order to ensure the follow-up and continuity of training and development programs.
- My First Work Day Program
– Work environment preparation, Introduction, Welcome package, My guide, Job compliance training
- E-Learning program
– Orientation trainings taken via online platform
- Competency Development Program
– Competency evaluation surveys, Development action plans, Training programs, Project studies, Monitoring and feedback evaluations
- Executive Training Program
– Leadership trainings, Coaching trainings, Competency development projects, Mentoring program, Monitoring and feedback evaluations
- New Graduate Program
– On-the-job training, In-house development projects, Technical training, Skill development programs
- Certificate Programs
– Certificate opportunities as a result of the trainings given by our instructors and expert advisors within the scope of Data Market Academy