Get the most comprehensive endpoint security
Trend Micro endpoint security ensures you have the threat protection and data security needed to protect your users and corporate information on every device and application. We do this at an unprecedented depth and scope. You get multiple layers of protection against advanced threats such as malware, packer derivatives, encryption, device control, data loss, vulnerability, command and control blocking, browser attack, application whitelists, behaviour monitoring, web threats and more.
Extend your protection against day zero and targeted attacks
Trend Micro endpoint security solutions provide complete protection against everything from traditional threats to the latest, complex, and targeted attacks on mobile and desktop services. We assist you to protect both virtual and physical endpoints with multiple layers of protection against threats. What’s more, we offer you the greatest flexibility in deploying your endpoint security on-premises, in the cloud or a combination of both. You can make changes on the go without experiencing the confusion of new licences.
Ensure security now and in the future with simple and flexible sets
Endpoint Security Solutions are part of Trend Micro Smart Protection Suites. These connected, multi-layer security sets protect your users and their data, irrespective of which device they use or where they work. Smart Protection Suites combine the widest range of endpoint and mobile threat protection capabilities with multi-layer e-mail, collaboration and Network gateway security. You can manage users in multiple threat vectors through a single management console that provides full, user-based visibility into the security in your environment.
Choose from a wide range of prominent endpoint security solutions
– OfficeScan™: Industry-leading advanced protection against malware and threats including optional virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), integrated Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and security for Mac endpoints.
– Worry-Free™ Business Security Services: Cloud-based protection against malware and threats.
– Endpoint Encryption: It fully encrypts your data on removable media such as desktops, laptops, files, folders and CDs, DVDs, and USB drives.
– Endpoint Application Control: It prevents unwanted and unidentified applications to be run at your endpoints.
– Trend Micro Vulnerability Protection: Smart virtual patches use host-intrusion prevention system (HIPS) feature to prevent abuse and day zero threats.
– Trend Micro Control Manager: Central, user-based security management ensures full transparency.
– Trend Micro Mobile Security: Achieve transparency for mobile devices and data and control them.